“Enjoyed the meal”
Review of Trago Mexican Kitchen - CLOSED

Trago Mexican Kitchen
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Mexican kitchen with a cantina lounge. Come and enjoy flavorful dishes paired with delicious drinks.
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Visiting in Olympia and family recommended we go to dinner in the Mall at this restaurant. I was pleasantly surprised by the menu, which featured a diverse choice of items. Everything we had was delicious, and the portions were generous. I tried the shrimp tacos, which were tasty with a little bite. I also had the Sangria, which was really good. The only negative, one member of our group ordered a chicken dish that was described as having a lime influenced sauce, but ended up actually having a heavier cheese sauce with lime - delicious but made the choice because of issues with dairy - so a more detailed description would have helped. I would definitely go here again to try out different menu items.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

A whole lot better then expected, I thought this would be another Mexican restaurant serving American Mexican food with cheddar cheese melted over everything. This place has some great dishes including a scallop dish that was awesome. I also recommend the tamale. I would much rather spend some time at this place then pints and quarts, stop bye and have a great meal and a drink before or after you see a movie.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I loved the atmosphere of this new place! You're right in the middle of everything but it feels very private. When I first looked at the menu I thought the price was about a buck above average, but when we got our HUGE plate of nachos I understood. They do not skimp on anything! My coffee was even served in my own little french press! How cool! Our Cuban sandwich was also amazing and we had sooo much food to take home. The staff is great and I've heard from co-workers that they have delicious and powerful happy hour drinks if you know what I'm saying! Can't wait to go back. If you haven't been here, give them a shot. They need to break the curse of that awful location!!!!!!! Love it!