“Enjoyed their health-conscious dishes”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #215 of 349 Restaurants in Olympia
Cuisines: American
Toronto, Canada
“Enjoyed their health-conscious dishes”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed their 2 for 1 deal for those over 55 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I enjoyed the health-conscious tilapia meal - tossed salad, large piece of grilled tilapia covered with mushrooms, onions, peppers and tomatoes + steamed broccoli. Even better since it was free. The waitress was very friendly and attentive. We will go back soon.

• Visited January 2013

Olympia, Washington
“Average Visit”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Food quality and wait staff average. Taste is pretty standard and so are the menu choices. Not bad and not great either. Can't really stand the seasoning they use on the fries.

Visited October 2012
Shelton, Washington
“Great Breakfast, Great Price”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

This is a well-kept building fairly close to the Black Lake freeway exit. We had a very nice waitress who was prompt and helpful. Both of us got the Senior Rooty, 1 egg, pancake and two sausage for $4.99. They have an all day every weekday special that is basically the same breakfast with hashbrowns for the same price, but we didn't notice the special until we were already eating our breakfast. The pancakes were light and flavorful, I got mine topped with straberry and whip cream (the strawberry was more like thick syrup, not fresh mashed strawberries) and my husband got the Apple Cinnamon (tasted like pie filling). The eggs were perfect, I like mine scrambled. The meal was small, but tasty. The restaurant is part of a strip-mall that is built up a bit off the parking lot. We parked at the end closer to the street and had to climb a few steps to get to the building. There is a rail along the walk, so I doubt there is easy access for handicap. If there is we missed it. I am not a breakfast person, and I prefer home cooking anytime, but I like IHOP because their breakfasts aren't greasy and the flavor is usually fine. Easy on the digestive system, and tasty to boot. To me that is good breakfast.

• Visited September 2012