“Yummy but a bit pricey”

Panera Bread
Ranked #166 of 349 Restaurants in Olympia
“Yummy but a bit pricey”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We love Panera for their food and place. They have a range from pastries to salads to sandwiches and now pastas. They also have good coffee! My only complaint is that it can get expensive. The last time we were there we ordered two "Pick Two" orders and 2 drinks and the total was about $25. For $25, we could have gone to a sit down restaurant. Their "To Go" area takes a long time, almost better if you just go and have them bring you your food.

They have a rewards program but it's not a typical rewards program. If you have one of their cards, they randomly put "surprises" on it. However, it doesn't matter how many times you go. Which is ok but when you go often, it would be nice to be "rewarded".

They have plenty of seating which makes it a great place to go for a meal, to study or a meeting. They offer free Wi-Fi. They also have plugs scattered throughout if you need to plug in a laptop, even in the booths.

I would recommend going but watch the wallet! :-)

• Visited June 2013

“Delicious!”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I got their newer tortellini and it was absolutely delicious! Plus, the girl that took our order told my boyfriend and I about their loyalty program. I will definitely be going again.

Visited May 2013
“Great lunch place”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Food is always nicely done, and salads are crispy/fresh. The service is outstanding. Once there was some confusion about my order and they went above and beyond to make everything right.

Visited April 2013
Lacey, WA
“Good all over the country”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I have eaten at Panera Bread from coast to coast - Boston,
Ann Arbor, and here. I am always assured of quick and friendly service and can usually take home from the fresh bakery as well.

Visited January 2013
Indiana, Pennsylvania
“Catchin' up”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

This is my favorite spot in West Olympia to hang out for a morning and get caught up with things. Up until lunchtime, which is often very busy, it's the perfect spot to grab a hot drink and a tasty bagel or cookie, find a table, connect to free wireless internet, and delve into my "to do" list. There's lots of space, the atmosphere is usually pleasant without annoying distractions, and there is always more coffee or hot water for a refill. Though the food isn't super cheap, it's good. I love this spot!

• Visited December 2012