“Fantastic!!”

Shari's of Olympia Square
Ranked #165 of 352 Restaurants in Olympia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 17, 2013

This was my first time to eat here and I loved it!!! I will be back!! Good food, great value, excellent staff.

There are newer reviews for Shari's of Olympia Square

Reviewed May 30, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed our dining experience at our local Shari's. She enjoyed the salmon dinner from the senior menu while I too enjoyed my steak and shrimp dinner. The strawberry cream cheese pie and non-sugar added berry pie (free pie on Wednesday nights) were delicious too. The Vietnamese waitress named Yuan was very attentive and friendly. And the restaurant provided a quiet environment for us to talk comfortably without shouting as we have to do in many other restaurants.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

We go to this Shari's fairly regularly. The staff is very friendly and helpful. And the selection and variety of food is very good. We particularly enjoy their omelettes, sandwiches and baby back ribs. And Wednesday is free pie night! It is also one of the very few 24 hour restaurants in the Olympia area.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

For having mostly pre made food, it's not too bad. Glad to see the burgers are no longer frozen. Third shift staff is friendly, and quick to engage their tables. Value is good too.