“Cute and delicious!”

Add it.
Bonjour Cupcakes
Ranked #16 of 18 Dessert in Olympia
Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

The cupcakes looked so good I almost didn't want to eat them! I wanted to buy every single one of them! Everything is made right there at the bakery! The girl was very helpful personable and friendly too. My spouse has severe food allergies and she explained their processes to me for her safety. I was so excited bout eating them I had to share some with some homeless people as I passed by them. This place is the best!

Reviewed December 22, 2013

Love the selection, the sizes, and the flavors of cupcakes. Not too sickeningly sweet and the perfect end to a dinner or for a snack.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

A really nice assortment of cupcakes in both traditional and offbeat flavor combos. A warm and friendly atmosphere, and the shop sponsors groups for knitters, writers, mom/kids, etc...so it gives it a nice community feel.

Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

These cupcakes are GORGEOUS!

What they have in excess for appearance nearly compensates for the bland, dry cupcake under the frosting.

I'd eat them again if I didn't have to pay for them...

1  Thank Kimberly C
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I was craving cupcakes after dinner, went here,
they are the worst of the worst of the worst!!!
I must have had a 3 day old cupcake - why bother?
They should pack it up and close their doors today!

1  Thank D Y

Been to Bonjour Cupcakes? Share your experiences!