“Very Expensive and Not Worth The Price”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #97 of 352 Restaurants in Olympia
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Thought this would be a good place to go since it was nearby but be prepared to spend a lot of money and not get very much to eat

There are newer reviews for Red Lobster

Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

Here on business and stopped since it was close to hotel. I found people waiting on tables that were open. Food prices are high for high volume seafood. $ 30 +++ seems like so much uncertainly to how many servers to work. Too many people waiting for tables that are open?

Reviewed December 13, 2013

My husband and I are snowbirds. In our part of Canada there are no Red Lobster restaurants, so we decided to stop at Olympia to give it a try. It was lunchtime, the specials were 7.99.We were greeted by our server, Katie who assured us she would be there to take care of us. And that she did! I ordered the wood fired shrimp with caesar salad and lobster bisque. My husband had the wood fired chicken burger with fries. The food was incredible! Our server Katie was true to her word and took very good care of us in a friendly, efficient manner. Our total bill including two coffees was less than 24.00!! What a great lunch, thank you to the Chef and to Katie

1  Thank Abnormel D
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Had the shrimp tacos for lunch and it was very good for a chain restaurant. We were with a large party and was seated promptly, service was good, but good was a little slow coming out. Overall a good experience!

Reviewed November 10, 2013

We haven't been to this Red Lobster for a couple of years. Got tired of the over priced - cafeteria - cuisine and the tacky interior. But ... things do change, so we tried it again. The updated interior renovation was a pleasant surprise. Less run down Fisherman's Wharf and more of a restaurant atmosphere - with the hint of a nautical theme.

We had the Sweet Chily Shrimp, served in a bed of chopped lettuce. This was great, even the chilly sauce made a good dressing for the remaining lettuce. I had the chowder the other half had the the cheesy potato/bacon soup. She though it was just ok I'm of the same opinion of the chowder ... just ok.

She had the 4 course feast(?). The presentation was great ... to bad the food did not match. The portobello w/gravy chicken. She thought the gravy was disgusting and scraped it off to the side. The chicken itself ... just ok. I had the 12 oz. New York (center cut). The spices - specially the salt - overwhelmed any taste the steak may have had. The baked potato was the smallest I've ever seen, served up with a steak and $2.50 for 7 - luke warm asparagus?

The table service was great. The dude that handled the seating? Clearly this guy was somewhere else ... not in the building. Couldn't even figure out how to determine (on there computer system) where an open table was.

All in all ... not worth the price. We'll give it a couple more years. See what happens then.