“Best pie around!”

Shari's Restaurant
Ranked #85 of 354 Restaurants in Olympia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

I work nearby and love the pick-me-up that the chocolate creme pie gives me! Always the same quality!

1  Thank Kimberly C

Reviewed June 20, 2013

They had a wonderful varied menu. It was hard to choose what to eat. I would call this restaurant a comfort food place to eat.

1  Thank JAFLP
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We had dinner here twice on a three day stay. Easy to find, easy parking, good food, good service. I like that they put the calorie count on the menu selections.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Since our local Shari's closed a year ago, we haven't visited any other locations. We were pleasantly surprised with the good food and service at this location. Lunch was served quickly and correctly and the service was friendly and fast. Nice job.

1  Thank theimerle
Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

Goid for a very early morning meal after a night out I had the hot turkey dinner. Have had it before, sometimes it's very tasty, sometimes not. Too much bread for the amount of bird and gravy, sometimes just right! The cook when I had it bad looked liked some dreg off the street, the breakfasts can be good or bad, you never know!