“Good food, friendly service, good prices, and close to hotel.”
Review of Shari's Restaurant

Shari's Restaurant
Ranked #54 of 353 Restaurants in Olympia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Good experience. The staff was friendly, the food good, and the price was within range. No complaints at all!!

Reviewed August 1, 2012

We were hungry and ended up at Shari's. it wasn't our first choice but we were tired. We were very pleased with the exceptional service and the food was excellent. I would recommend this restaurant to any traveller who is hungry while passing through town.

Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

As soon as I entered the establishment, I notice their locally made pies. I was seated immediately. It was a little bit cold but, they must have turned the heat up a bit without me asking. (I'm chiverring did the talking for me). Food was alright. I ordered their country fried steak with baked potato and veggie ($9.99). I ordered some of their great chocolate pie. I only wish they had Haupia pie. In all a good experience to go along with free wifi. Oh, the place reminded me of Anna Miller in Aiea, HI.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

The prices were fair,great selection,VERY friendly staff...the food was EXCELLENT!

Reviewed July 6, 2012

What's not to like. Excellent food and service. And right by the motel (where the continental breakfast was less than memorable).