“Good price an free wifi”
Review of Shari's Restaurant

Shari's Restaurant
Ranked #66 of 349 Restaurants in Olympia
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
San Antonio, Texas
“Good price an free wifi”
Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

As soon as I entered the establishment, I notice their locally made pies. I was seated immediately. It was a little bit cold but, they must have turned the heat up a bit without me asking. (I'm chiverring did the talking for me). Food was alright. I ordered their country fried steak with baked potato and veggie ($9.99). I ordered some of their great chocolate pie. I only wish they had Haupia pie. In all a good experience to go along with free wifi. Oh, the place reminded me of Anna Miller in Aiea, HI.

Humboldt,Ca
“Delicious!Everything we ordered was cooked perfectly”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

The prices were fair,great selection,VERY friendly staff...the food was EXCELLENT!

Jackson
“Love their breakfasts”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

What's not to like. Excellent food and service. And right by the motel (where the continental breakfast was less than memorable).

Olympia WA
“Abundant choices at reasonable prices.”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Shar's had a full menu, with appetizers, and drinks. There is something for everyone on this menu, and I am traveling with some picky eaters! Atmosphere is nice, staff is friendly. Great value for your buck!

Fort Lewis, Washington
“Good family eats”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

As my wife and I walked in we were greeted promptly and led to a booth. but not before we were drooling over the pie display. The menu was full of a great variety of dishes. I ordered the pot roast with mashed potatoes and veggies. Overall the meal was good, veggies over done, but acceptable. I enjoyed the chocolate pie as well. My wife enjoyed her BLT and salad, but she wished they had a variety of soups available. A good choice to stop in and have a wonderful meal. It was our first Shari's experience and probably not our last.

• Visited July 2012