“Good, but not Great”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I love Thai food, so I had my hopes up. After four visits, I gave up.

The food is okay, the service is okay, the atmosphere okay, etc. When I have Thai food, I want great food, great service, and at least good atmosphere.

The best I can say is the cost was reasonable.

1  Thank BBSeattle

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Huge menu...lots of vegan and vegetarian options. Thai iced tea is positively wonderful! Plan to eat there every visit. Great prices, too. Lots of free parking behind building--nice not to pay for parking in downtown.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

still our favorite authentic Thai restaurant in Olympia! The Tom Yum soup is wonderful for curing colds!

Reviewed December 13, 2012

This is right next door to Angels, and apparently was started from a family member of the owner of Angels. The food is very good, but they are just a little high priced for the area and the competition.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

The Narai, right next door to Angel's Thai in downtown Olympia, boasts authenticity in their dishes. I have yet to visit Thailand but do prefer this restaurant to most Thai cafes anywhere in the lower Puget Sound area.
Their fare is consistent and always tasty.
Service is great, too.
YUMMMM

Been to Narai Asian Cuisine? Share your experiences!