“Consistently Good”

Shipwreck Cafe
Ranked #54 of 361 Restaurants in Olympia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 16, 2014

We have been regulars since they opened. The food is great home cooking. The employees are friendly, and the homemade chili is worth the trip!

1  Thank h2ojet

Reviewed January 16, 2014

I agree with the other reviewers - good hearty American food and breakfast served all day. My waitress was very attentive and the place has big windows so it is filled with light. Go here for the total comfort food experience.

1  Thank Paul N
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Bring your appetite and enjoy and good, home-style food. The breakfast was fantastic. There were three of us and each one of us had a great, meal. So good, in fact, that we bought a Gift Certificate. By the way, do you like oysters? My wife had them for breakfast and said they were the best she has ever had. I had a 3 egg ham, mushroom & cheese omelet, luckily I was hungry or I would be eating some today too.

Atmosphere: It is a Cafe. Very clean & cozy. You are made to feel at home.

Service: It was excellent, both attentive and cheerful. Talked with the owner, Sherri, very nice and helpful.

Price: You get what you pay for. You won't go away hungry with one of the best breakfast you will ever have. Very inexpensive for the quality and quantity of the food.

I must say the Lunch & Dinner menu looks wonderful too.

1  Thank beach98569
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Had a great meal with a fabulous friend. Her favorite meal is breakfast at the Shipwreck, but we had lunch. I had the special and it was amazing. My guess is no matter what I ordered I would have loved it.

1  Thank Sharon M
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Very friendly and good American food. It is known for having great breakfasts. Most of the people that go for breakfast are regulars who eat there several times a week. My husband enjoys the chili cheese omelets.

2  Thank maryellenbradley