“Average buffet”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Olympia, Washington
“Average buffet”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

While there is a wide variety of selections many of them have very similar taste rather than the unique flavors of Chinese foods that I expect.

Visited November 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Olympia, Washington
“Great Chinese Buffet - Sushi, too!!!”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

We've eaten here MANY times, and have never been disappointed. I DO have a preference for sashimi whenever 'sushi' is offered, and this restaurant did just fine with their additonal sushi bar / prep table. I've seen few Chinese buffet style restaurants that also offer a sushi bar with the rest of their offerings. This one, however, is a significant exception. I prefer the later-in-the-day layout because it includes my favorite - crab!!!! Family, parties, just a couple of friends? Super Buffet offers a menu that can sate anyone's appetite, and at a fair price. Recommended~

• Visited April 2013
4 Thank SBruce J
Toronto, Canada
“Large selection for a low price”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We went to the Super Buffet for their lobster night for $14.99. Because we are being more careful about eating healthily, we stuck to seafood and vegetable dishes plus steak. We avoided all the noodle dishes and high calorie foods like breaded shrimp and desserts. It was the first time that we didn't gain weight at a Chinese buffet. We were entertained by watching the truly humongous people who pig out at Chinese buffets. If you have no self-control, Chinese buffets are very dangerous to your health. The service was very attentive and the foods were replenished frequently. The couple who own the buffet work very hard and show their appreciation to their customers.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank tenplay
SeaTac, Washington
“Quantity with some real quality”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I usually go for the lunch buffet. The price is right. Nights and weekends they add crab--that's all I found different--and the price jumps. They also offer a frequent diner card.

I start with the cold table--LOTS of seafood (shrimp and mussels are cold and fresh), fresh fruit, and miscellaneous stuff like jello, pudding, kim chee, and condiments.

Next I check out the sushi and fish along the back wall with some soup that is nearby--though the sushi does not have much taste for some reason but I LOVE pickled ginger.

Since I am getting pretty full, I check out all the hot dishes, and only sample a few to taste. Have some favorites, but they change them often. I also like dim sum like hum bow, if they are replenished.

Last I travel to the desserts, though by then I am pretty full. But the candied nuts, the sesame balls, and the soft ice cream are my usual finish!

Visited January 2013
“Buffet Food”
Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

Went to the local cabelas and was hungry so we decided to try the super buffet. Wasn't great and wasn't bad. Nothing really stood out but watching the many very large people eat. Sorry.. It was an incredible sight. The food was ok.

Been to Super Buffet? Share your experiences!