“No surprises”

Super Buffet
Ranked #195 of 354 Restaurants in Olympia
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Just good chinese buffet. Nothing special, general tso is pretty good. Variety is impressive. I wish their sushi selection was a little bit more. Desserts are not bad. Fairly reasonably priced

2  Thank mk2003

Reviewed August 2, 2012

My wife and I are fortunate enough to splurge on any restaurant we want, as often as we want.
We've stumbled onto this place years ago and have been regulars ever since.
We've invited friends about a dozen times, and recommended them to others.
Nobody has ever told us anything but positive remarks about there experience.
I've eaten there 20-30 times and will continue.
Not everything is perfect, but what is ?
I recommend this place to family and friends, try it, you wont be dissatisfied.
Dan Kraft

1  Thank Dan K
Reviewed May 21, 2012

If you want a place where you can gorge yourself on sushi, steak grilled to order, crab legs, scallops, shrimp, clams, mussels, oysters, beef & broccoli, sweet and sour pork, etc....then this is definately the place for you!

1  Thank USN_Seabee_Wife
Reviewed March 14, 2012

Chinese buffet restaurants are not typically known for very good food, just huge quantities. The Super Buffet is one of a kind. Everything was delicious. The sushi is being made right there, and it was very good. The fried rice was excellent. They have all the usual Chinese offerings in addition to several other items such as pizza. The restaurant is huge so we didn't experience any wait. Dishes were replenished quickly and everything seemed very clean and orderly. I highly recommend this restaurant when you're hungry for Chinese food. You can get your fill for less than $15 per adult.

1  Thank AreWeHavingFunYet
Reviewed January 21, 2012

I tend to avoid buffets...the food is nominal and I eat too much anyhow; but, I genuinely enjoyed this place. The sushi was OK, my wife liked the seaweed salad. They have grilled meats and seafood...shrimp and mackerel were very good. Many of the other items were similar to what you would find at most Chinese buffets; though, the crispy chicken with peanut sauce was exceptional and the ice cream was actually creamy. Once again, I ate too much.

2  Thank Dan_the_Man_Staziak