“Three visits and will be back!”
Review of Ranch House BBQ

Ranch House BBQ
Ranked #18 of 361 Restaurants in Olympia
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 11, 2014

A full rack of ribs that are full of meat, nicely served with my choice of potato salad and baked beans, and a cob of fresh corn. Smiling, fun servers that add to the enjoyment of the meal. On other visits, I tried their pulled pork sandwich with same accompaniments, and, most recently, their pork chops. My wife felt that their French fries were too salty, but otherwise enjoyed her hamburger. You certainly don't leave here hungry!
Huge lineups on weekends, beware. Didn't wait on one trip because it is mid way between our Cannon Beach and Vancouver homes.

Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Quick service, delicious food and a nice outdoor patio. Oh, and the garlic fries...MmmmMmmmM. Good variety on the menu. Would return!

Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

Beautiful location with lots of atmosphere. I had the sirlion steak, cole slaw, potatoe cheese cakes and corn muffin. The steak was the best that I had in a year. Corn muffin melted In my mouth. Cole slaw was sweet tangy vinegar slaw. Quality and quantity was great. My financ had the pulled pork and brisket with bakef beans and potato salad. He thought it was good also. Service was excellent and cheerful!

Reviewed July 5, 2014

Passed by Ranch House en route to tiny Elma, WA on a late June morning, and returned for lunch two hours later after getting recommendations from local experts. It was great: at noon there was NO LINE and we sat down immediately. Took in the decor which is dominated by BBQ trophies at the national and regional levels. The ceiling has a license plate motif and a large wooden pig guards the entry.
Luncheon plates were more than generous and promptly served. Cole slaw tangy, pulled pork tender and tasty. Missed the dessert but had a long ride ahead of us. Great road food.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

It is insane how good this BBQ is. No, I haven't been to the south or Memphis. But this is hands down the BEST bbq I have ever eaten. Prices had gone up since I went last, but it is worth it.

From prior experience, I know the brisket is divine. The ribs are dang good. I got the 1/2 smoked chicken this time. It came with 2 sides (potato salad (mmmm with olives) and sweet potato fries (extra $) and a hot cornbread muffin.

I don't know how to describe good BBQ. It has smoky flavor. It just falls apart. All I can say, is if you like BBQ, try it. You won't be disappointed.

Been to Ranch House BBQ? Share your experiences!