“BBQ Flavor Explosion”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 26, 2014

It is insane how good this BBQ is. No, I haven't been to the south or Memphis. But this is hands down the BEST bbq I have ever eaten. Prices had gone up since I went last, but it is worth it.

From prior experience, I know the brisket is divine. The ribs are dang good. I got the 1/2 smoked chicken this time. It came with 2 sides (potato salad (mmmm with olives) and sweet potato fries (extra $) and a hot cornbread muffin.

I don't know how to describe good BBQ. It has smoky flavor. It just falls apart. All I can say, is if you like BBQ, try it. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Driving east on hwy.8 between Aberdeen and Olympia and notice a sign for the "Ranch House BBQ". Boy are we glad we stopped. The service was great and the food was delicious. The strawberry shortcake was to die for. Hope we get back through the area sometime soon.

1  Thank Ski-Dave-Ski
Reviewed May 29, 2014

this place is great. i would have gave it a 5 star, but isnt as good as mine. but be prepared for waiting a while to get seated,and trying to find a parking spot. but its worth it. the bbq is really hard to beat. the ribs are good and the brisket is better than most

Reviewed May 4, 2014

This restaurant is so much fun to eat at, with a great decor and award winning food, it is a WIN-WIN fantastic time!!!
Food is always hot and delicious, and portions are always filling! Desserts are truly a treat and being homemade just ads to the whole package!!!
Would recommend very highly!!!

Reviewed March 23, 2014

I've read good reviews about the Ranch House BBQ in the Tacoma paper, so we stopped in on our way home from the coast. I got 1/2 a chicken and a 1/2 rack of ribs. The chicken was OK, the ribs disappointing (rather tough). We were there on a Sunday late afternoon and the place was packed and people were waiting, so maybe I'm way off here, but I wouldn't make an effort to stop in again. The food wasn't bad, it just didn't light me up.

2  Thank Roadtrip E

Been to Ranch House BBQ? Share your experiences!