“Beware, you will crave this BBQ forever!”
Review of Ranch House BBQ

Ranch House BBQ
Ranked #18 of 350 Restaurants in Olympia
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Raymond, Washington, United States
“Beware, you will crave this BBQ forever!”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We are in love with this place. My husband and I have been so many times. The food is always delicous. The thing I love the best is every time we go it tastes exactly as it's supposed to (not always the case with some BBQ I've had) We get huge portions, delicious sides. I really think the value is there. It's the real deal.

The decor is fun, the staff is helpful and friendly. It's a true diamond in the rough, and worth the drive. We always buy the BBQ sauce to go, and use it at home.

• Visited November 2012

Shelton, Washington
“Best barbeque west of the Mississippi”
Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

Trid the sample platter. There were four of us and it was almost enough. A side of ribs put us over the top. Great food and fast, friendly service.

Harrisburg, PA
“Awesome bbq in the middle of nowhere”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Dining area is small, food a little pricey. But bbq was EXCELLENT!!!! garlic fries were oddly good, so were chesseballs. A must try!!

Olympia Wa
“Great bbq”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

They don't have the finest dining area.
They don't have the lowest prices.
Thy wont sweep the crumbs off the tablecloth for you
And the are a bit of a drive out of town.......but.....
If you want the best BBQ and cant drive to Texas... this s it

“Good honest BBQ”
Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

Stopped and had lunch on the way home to the coast from seattle. We all enjoyed the food we ordered. I had the sample platter, ran about 25$, but was a lot of very good food. Chicken, brisket, pulled pork, ribs, a hot link and a big pile of fries, plus cole slaw. Enough food that I ate until full and still brought about 1/2 of it home to graze on for dinner. My son had the pork and brisket combo, just the 8oz portion was enough to fill him up, and he can really put food away. My wife and daughter had sandwiches, one pulled pork, one brisket. The wife thought the brisket sandwich had a little too much sauce on it, but she said it was delicious. The pulled pork sandwich looked great and my daughter said it was "best ever". I did not enjoy the coleslaw, it did not have a tradional dressing on it, just an apple cider vinegar sort of thing.

The wait staff was great, attentive but not overly so. The restaurant was clean and has quite a story printed on the menu about how the place has been destroyed by fire and a mud slide. We will stop again the next time we drive by.

Overall, the meal was great. Not expensive by the standards of good BBQ, I have paid far more for much worse BBQ.

Been to Ranch House BBQ? Share your experiences!