“Nice Hotel for Families” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Olympia

You added Ramada Olympia to your Saves list
Ramada Olympia
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4520 Martin Way E, Olympia, WA 98516 (Formerly Ameritel Inn Olympia)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Olympia
Oregon
“Nice Hotel for Families”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

The room was clean and spacious for a family of 5. The lobby was also nice and they had cookies at the front desk when we came back from dinner.

Breakfast was great and had a good variety. I also appreciated that they used actual plates, real glasses and metal forks. I always hate all the styrofoam and paper that gets thrown away at other hotels.

The only reason I did not give 5 stars is that the bubbles in the hot tub did not work during the night I stayed there. I told housekeeper that came to put new towels, but they never told the front desk as it was a surprise to them that it wasn't working when I checked out. However you could still use the hot tub and it was hot, just not bubbly.

Additionally both the hot tub and the pool were very large.

It's a short 5-10 minute drive into Olympia without getting on the highway for restaurants, parks and touring the capital building.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank fourknees

Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

Myself and two of my friends stayed overnight at this hotel. Our experience was great, the staff were very friendly and helpful, the rooms were inviting and clean. I couldn't believe the pool, workout room and hot tub were open 24-7 unlike other hotels where they shut them down by 10pm.
Breakfast was fresh and loaded with good food :)
Checking in and out was a breeze!
Very good experience!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank Hiwayart
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

I stayed here for business and I found the hotel to be very quiet which I loved. My room had a lovely view and the property was clean. The staff at the front desk(especially Nicole) was amazing, so friendly and helpful! I really liked this hotel but I do wish the rooms were a little more updated. The room color palette was a bit dreary and the mattress was not super cushy comfy but other than that it was a clean hotel and the room was comfortable.Breakfast was fine although the muffins were lackluster for sure and I wish there was room service available. All things considered I will likely stay here again as the quiet and the staff truly make the difference.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Jessica D
Lacey, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

Stayed in the king,jacuzzi suit as an overnight away from teens. So,worth it ! Free breakfast worth it, beds great, staff great. Nothing bad to,say. Stayed here 7!timesbobpver the years. This is my first review

Room Tip: If you are looking for romantic get the rooms with a jacuzzi in the room. If not,indoor pool and hot...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Spanaway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

This hotel is wonderful it offers 24 hr pool and hot tube and gym even though we did not use the gym but total spent about 2 hrs. In late late at night. It is also close to a movie theater and lots of good resurtants. We also had nice hot cleanshower and lots of tv cchannels we watch normally. Never mind a great breakfast with eggs, tea, cocco, lots of type of fruit, homemade Buglium waffles with fruit suryp and wipe cream. Big time yumm. It was like best Ihope for free and I got to eat it in my pjs. There was also coffe juices and 3 types of creamers! There was also huge cookies when we checked in different flavors. The staff was freindly professional and informative about not only there hotel but also local events and directions to thoose events.The only thing that was bad was our mini big frig did not seem very cooled but it kept our food cold so itcould have been me and the hot weather. However in my husband and I's opopinion if that is th only thi g wrong with your room then its still an excellent stay!!! We love this hotel!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
      Sleep Quality
    • 4 of 5 stars

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Also consider these accommodations in or near Olympia
DoubleTree by Hilton Olympia
Quality Inn
#5 of 7 in Olympia
3.5 of 5 stars 99 reviews
La Quinta Inn Olympia - Lacey

Been to Ramada Olympia? Share your experiences!