Review Highlights

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
bLiselotte
Palatine, Illinois
via mobile
Nice Way to Spend Time (and Money)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

from $177.00
from $98.00
from $61.95
More Info
All reviews live music fruit food vendors baked goods seafood organic produce fresh food bread fresh flowers great variety local vendors in season pepperoni prepared food strawberries beef jerky pike place
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I began my 10 day tour here. I was able to buy a couple of gifts from locale artisans. I loaded up on varieties of fruit I had never had before ( I took pictures for their names). A couple of loafs of bread and was set with lunch and snacks for several days. A great shout out for the jam vendor who packaged items to be able to take back on the plane.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was expecting a much larger venue. Pretty well organized and it allows a lot of browsing. Of course, everything is overpriced because of the "natural" brush this place is painted with.

Parking can be difficult but patience pays off. It is an interesting place to visit once or twice but the real interest is in seeing the surrounding area of the Puget Sound.

I wouldn't drive a long ways to come here, it would be disappointing.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed September 7, 2019

This was a pretty good mix of fresh produce and meats, and bakery items with crafts and jewelry, soaps and even cool metal art. There are several food kiosks as well including a cafe, burgers, fish and chips, bratwurst and other sausages, Mexican food, and others.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 6, 2019

While visiting my family in Tumwater, the Olympia Farmers Market is always on the agenda. You can pick up fresh local produce (in season) and browse local artisan crafts. There is food and entertainment. You will spend 2-3 hours easily. We picked up some fantastic peaches, beets and green beans for dinner. I imagine if you go often, you will see some of the same vendors.....soap, meats, wood carving, basket crafts or jewelry. Prices are reasonable!

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed September 5, 2019 via mobile

It is more than a farmers market as it as lots of handicraft stores. Only the food stores had buying customers. Worth a visit.

Date of experience: August 2019