“Excellent flavors”

Description: Phone number: (360) 943-6292
Tumwater, Washington
“Excellent flavors”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

I love the Tom Yum Gai and cabbage chicken salad. Both of these dishes are full of fresh flavors and so delicious. I almost always order one or the other of these dishes when I eat at Thai Garden

Visited June 2012

Hoodsport, Washington
“Very good value”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Moved from the SF bay area going on 5 years now. Always looking for very good Asian food and the Thai Garden Restaurant comes through. We have always encountered excellent service and above average food. The Fresh Spring Rolls (w/ steamed pork and prawns) are always ordered and above average. On most occasions I order the Vietnamese Noodle Soup ( I know it is not Thai) and have always found it to be well made. My wife has order numerous items from Sizzling Barbecued Baby Back Rids to Cashew Stir-Fry which are always good to eat.

A good choice for a meal out without high prices.

• Visited July 2012
Olympia, Washington
“Some of the Best Fresh Spring Rolls Ever”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

A great location near the mall & other businesses. Great food. I have been in many times, especially to grab some fresh spring rolls to go. The service can be slow.

Visited June 2012
Washington State
“Thai Garden a real find!”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

The food is very good. I would give excellent, except the experience is greatly influenced by the waiters/waitresses. One time the waitress was superb with superb service with made the whole dining experience perfect. The next time, the service was barely adequate by some waiters and the food just didn't have the same great flavor as the last time. Food isn't just food. It is also the presentation. I am looking for improved all-around service then I will upgrade my evaluation.

Visited March 2012
Olympia, WA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“THE WAIT STAFF HERE IS ALWLAYS ATTENTIVE”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

The wait staff here is attentive and consistent! We have dinner here about twice a month. We enjoy dining in the bar. The happy hour menu is great for a little something before a movie. Good martinis!

Visited March 2012