“Best Breakfast”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Fort Lewis, Washington
“Best Breakfast”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

When my wife asked about the recommendation from the waiter, his reply would be my best corned beef and hash breakfast I have ever tasted. I will be frequenting this place as many times from this point on. My wife's waffles were huge and she could only eat one of the two. The homemade preserves offered on the table were very good. Everything is very consumer friendly and reasonable. This is what a hometown Cafe should be. And the art on the wall is very intriguing. I love your place, keep it up.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank clausrock

Lakebay,Washington
“Breakfast was good”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

This place brings you a FULL plate of food,the bloody mary was tasty and had alot of garnishments to nibble on.I had the volcano omlette,avacado,cilantro.sausage,I think it was pepper jack cheese,salsa on top,good hash browns. Alot of food,if I lived in Oly I would be a regular.

Visited November 2012
Olympia, WA
“What can I say....”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

.....Darby's is Darby's. It's an Olympia favorite and has been in existence for what seems like forever. Breakfasts are plentiful and filling. The atmosphere is Olympia. Lots of blue jeans, beards, long hair and casual people.

Visited November 2012
Olympia, Washington
“Don't waste your time and money”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Darby's is one of the worst eateries in Olympia. Nothing worse than having cashiers and wait staff, who look and dress like homeless bums, snub and ignore you for as long as they can. Wait, the unventilated, smoke filled dining area is worse, actually. The mediocre food, most of which you could make better for yourself at home isn't worth the money, and someone should tell the tank-top wearing hirsute waitresses that long arm pit hairs should not be considered a garnish. I wonder why the health department lets them stay open. Mostly its the terrible service and attitude of the people who work there that makes the place unbearable.
PS. The bathroom (Read:Latrine) smells like a urine soaked back alley on a hot summer day.

• Visited August 2012
8 Thank Treefriend L
OLYMPIA, WA USA
“Best Breakfast in Town”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

When we want to eat breakfast out, this is where we like to go. Darby's is by far the best breakfast place in town. The menu features an array of breakfast choices, all very tasty. I appreciate that I can see them squeezing my fresh-squeezed orange juice right from my table. The restaurant is located in a quaint old building in downtown Olympia and features an interesting decor. Be prepared to wait, if you go there on the weekends.

Visited April 2012