“Artisan Coffee”

Olympia Coffee Roasting Co.
Ranked #2 of 23 Coffee & Tea in Olympia
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Olympia Coffee Roasting Company is a small batch artisan organic coffee roaster, located in Olympia, WA. We offer a full line of exceptional quality organic coffees seasonally from around the world.
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Stopped here on our way out of town when visiting Olympia... every cup of coffee is made individually from your choice of bean... there were 8 choices when we went, and while i love my coffee, i'm not an expert. the barista (hip friendly young guy) recommended a "bright" variety to clear the cobwebs, and it was delicious. also had a croissant, truly excellent. a small but clean, bright spot, highly recommended.

1  Thank david M

Reviewed May 12, 2013

I stopped at the westside location last week to pick up a coffee and something to eat since I had a busy morning and had not had breakfast. The tiny location is great and very friendly. The coffee was very good and the blueberry pound cake was super good. Parking was available right in front. There is some seating outside. All in all, this is a great addition to the west side of Olympia. I'll be back.

1  Thank AreWeHavingFunYet
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Whenever I'm on the westside of Olympia, I get my espresso at the tiny Westside Olympia Roasting Company (1706 Harrison Ave NW). They take great care with each coffee drink, and for this coffee snob it's a great relief to know that my macchiato/cappuccino needs will be well met. There is no seating inside, but you can lean casually against the counter while chatting with the barista. On those rare occasions when the sun comes out, you can enjoy your coffee outside on the rustic benches. Excellent cookies and beans, too! Oh, and the original location on Cherry is good too.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Where we come from we have a decent coffee house, but nothing like this. We weren't sure which variety to order, so our server asked about our tastes and made a recommendation. Then he ground the beans and brewed our selections one cup at a time with precise times and water temperature. The flavor was simply amazing!

1  Thank hpcle
Reviewed September 1, 2012

This is a little spot but big in quality! I like going there and seeing locals gathered for talk and a cuppa. An independent business which has also opened up a Westside location! Enjoyed a cuppa in Port Townsend from Olympia Coffee Roasting Co.!

1  Thank Wendy334