“Best Margaritas in Olympia”

Peppers Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #135 of 345 Restaurants in Olympia
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children
Olympia, Washington
“Best Margaritas in Olympia”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014

Found Peppers quite by accident when visiting a business across the street. I'm picky about Mexican restaurants and my primary assessment of the entire experience rides on whether or not they make a good margarita for a reasonable price. They do. The salsa bar is excellent and can be a meal with endless bowls of warm crisp chips. That being said....the enchiladas could be better but the chili relleno was delicious. The servings are ample, the service is good, and I will return to run the menu enjoying each selection with a margarita.

• Visited April 2014

Spokane, Washington
“Good selection of salsa”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

I joined some friends at Peppers for my 1st dinner here and was not disappointed with the food and atmosphere. Our server was apparently having a hard night as he messed up our orders twice. The endless 6 choices of salsa and guacamole kept us busy during the delay. I'll have to try this place again.

• Visited October 2013
Olympia, Washington
“Really like the servers and salsa bar”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

I would probably go to Peppers at least once a month if the food weren't so salty and cheese covered. We have been going since their original location on Legion. The past couple of times was enough yellow cheese over everything and salt to make us cook our own.

Visited May 2013
Seattle
“Just Okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

The service is great, but the food mediocre. I've been over thirty times because the service is that good. That said, the chips are stale, the enchiladas and chimichangas just so-so, and the margaritas over-priced.

I'm still looking for a great Mexican place in Olympia.

• Visited August 2013
“Poor service- food average”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

We sat in the bar, only one waitress. Orders were slow in coming. Had to as several times for more chips, they never came. Waitress forgot to bring tortillas had to walk up to bar and ask for them.

• Visited July 2013