“Best Burrito By Broad Borders”
Review of Quality Burrito

Quality Burrito
Ranked #50 of 354 Restaurants in Olympia
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 2, 2014

You really have to try this place. I had the deep fried cadillac burrito. It was the best tasting burrito ever. I deliberately took half home so I could have it the next day. I really enjoyed the pictures of the people on the wall as well. I had a great experience and enjoyed the service. I will be bringing friends and family here as well. I love downtown Olympia, Wa. What an eclectic place.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

great food with generous portions. Servers and staff are definitely quintessential Olympia folks. This place will give you the downtown vibe to truly understand Olympia. Try the shrimp tacos which have a great chipotle sauce. Love their chips and salsa too. Crispy and greasy in a good way.

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Lots of vegan options, reasonably priced, Quick service, we had burritos and sweet potato fries and all was very tasty.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

QB as we call it here has one thing on the menu I always order: Sweet Potato soup. OMG it has just the right amount of lime with these shards of corn tortillas sprinkled on the top with cilantro. YUM. My husband gets a burrito and can eat half so takes half home. He says the guy who makes his martini's makes them the best of anywhere in town we've been, and THAT is saying something. It's got a grungy feel and super dark bar, but the staff have always been interesting and do their job without making us wait. Our food has been fresh and well plated. Water is plentiful and the place is the best value. I consider it a go-to place - another great place to watch the Olympia Freaks and Geeks!

Reviewed April 16, 2014

It's definitely "Olympia Unique" with the decorations and furniture. The food isn't straight Mexican, it's more of a blend of styles for tacos and burritos. Hope you are hungry if you order a burrito because they are huge. Tasty place, worth checking out!

Been to Quality Burrito? Share your experiences!