“Food was not very good”
Review of Quality Burrito

Quality Burrito
Ranked #61 of 353 Restaurants in Olympia
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 30, 2012

This was the first time we have been here and only went on a recommandation from a friend on the fish tacos. Well there was a total of six people eating in the resturant including us so I know the problem wasn't that they were slammed with orders. To start out we had guacomole and chips and when I bit into the first chip grease poured out of it and they tasted burnt. Then when we recieved our fish tacos they had grease pouring out of them. The fish was also burnt and tasted very fishy like it wad going bad. I would not recommend ordering the fish tacos or thechips. Now for the service, our waitress was great with her knowlage of the food they served but I could have used anothe napkin or two.

Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

The burritos are delicious and the size of a small baby, but don't expect to get your food quickly. I guess that it takes time to make food food. The waitstaff was friendly.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

The Vegan breakfast burrito is soooo yummy, I can't recommend it highly enough. The restaurant is older, the seats a sometimes uncomfortable and the service can be slow but the food is excellent and reasonably priced. If you're not in a hurry it's the place to eat in downtown Oly. Other reviewers have mentioned rude waitstaff, I have never had a negative experience with the staff here.

Reviewed June 17, 2012 via mobile

We had very decent service on our visit here. Our server was helpful and friendly--even serving our child as soon as her order was up (something parents of young children always appreciate). The sweet potato and lime soup was super tasty, and the chips were hot and fresh.

My only criticism was that we sat down at the only open table--which had been cleared but not cleaned, and it never got wiped down.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

It isn't fancy but the food is good. If you work or visit downtown Olympia QB is the place where the locals pick up a fast lunch.