“nice little gem”

The Bread Peddler
Ranked #2 of 13 Dessert in Olympia
Cuisines: Cafe, Soups, French, American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Olympia, Washington
“nice little gem”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2014

always busy, wich only means that their stuff is frkn awesome. love the morning rolls, they are my favorite, make sure to get there early enough to get your morning roll fresh, and warm.

Visited March 2014

Scotts Valley, California
“Vegan Pull Apart - YUMMMMM”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014

Such a cozy and cute place for us bread loving folk. Loved the vegan pull apart...... Not too sweet, healthy and delish! It goes well with a hot cup of jasmine tea for breakfast or a snack

Visited August 2014
Chula Vista, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Coffee and Croissants”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014

We stayed a couple blocks from The Bread Peddler during our trip. We woke up and walked here every morning of our stay in Olympia. It is VERY good, to say the least. Our friend who is a local would have breakfast and coffee here every morning on his days off. The first morning I had the frittata which was perhaps the best I've ever had. The next morning I tried various baked goods from their display. Try the croissants; you will not be disappointed. It does get busy, which I always take as a good sign.

• Visited July 2014
Tucson
“Great way to start the day”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

Was here when they opened at 7 am for some coffee and a light breakfast. They were quite willing to let two of us share a two-egg breakfast platter (they are really large) and brought the extra plate with a smile. I had their fritatta special - a great vegetable and egg blend. I asked for it "soft" - and that's how it arrived. Excellent toast with everything - not sure what it was - maybe sourdough. Excellent flavor and crunch to it. Coffee price includes one re-fill which felt a big stingy, but maybe the "all you would like" has been abused. In any event, two cups was plenty to get us all started for the day.

Visited June 2014
Tumwater, Washington
“delicious lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014

My sister and I went to the bread peddler for lunch, and the food was really delicious.
I had the quiche of the day with a side salad, and my sister had the Greek Salad, which she raved about.
Even though we ate later in the afternoon, the food was very fresh. My side salad was not overdressed, but had a simple oil and vinegar dressing that was tasty.
Our only confusion was during our ordering- we didn't realize that we were supposed to pay prior to our meal, but, it was no issue paying after.

• Visited June 2014