“Great eggs & toast”

Ranked #2 of 17 Dessert in Olympia
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed December 20, 2012

This is a great little Olympia spot. Great variety of baked goods and amazing breakfast. Good sized portions too. I always get the two poached eggs on toast with the chevre and balsamic glaze. So good. Awesome bread pudding and scones, and serve local Batdorf coffee. It's expected to wait in line and fight for a table, but it's worth it.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

This place was very dirty the floors, tables ect. The service was very scattered and very different. I had the madam hot sandwich which was ok but my date had the chicken sandwich with the French onion soup, the bread was super hard and to crunchy to eat and the soup looked and tasted like barf. It made jail soup look good. I probably won't be returning ever again.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Driving from SeaTac Int'l Airport to Port Angeles, it was worth for us to stop by Olympia just for the great lunch at the Bread Peddler! We called in to order onion soup and croque forestiere right before taking off from the highway and we truely enjoyed the delicious quick bite. I e-mailed to the store before the trip, and the owner, Andre came to our table and surprised me that he greeted me by my name. Great food and heartwarming service!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Right here in Olympia. A French style bakery with a good lunch menu. You will not be disappointed. Prices are reasonable, service friendly, but sometimes a bit slow. But who needs fast food at every meal?

Reviewed October 30, 2012

There are many items on their menu that I can't recall the names to but I'll not soon forget the taste. The baked goods that grace their shelves have come along with me to several social events and always get high marks. There is one bread cake in particular with a light custard filling and a slightly glazed crust which I cannot stop thinking about. Ask fot it, they'll know what you mean

Been to The Bread Peddler? Share your experiences!