We come to Ocean Shores every spring for clam digging and our stay at the Best Western is always perfect. We especially enjoy the breakfast and pool. The rooms are always clean the it's really easy to check in and sometimes they let us stay a little after the checkout time if we are late getting back from digging.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This all-suites hotel offers you the closest stay to the beach in Ocean Shores. Located on one of two main access roads directly to the beach, we also offer convenient access to local shops and restaurants. Our amenities include Indoor Swimming Area with pool, hot tub, and dry sauna; a guest coin-operated laundry, a fitness center, a guest-use business center, and complimentary deluxe continental breakfast. Dog-Friendly Rooms are available on our First Floor and we charge a nominal pet fee per night (2 dogs maximum). We’re a short walk to the beach to partake in clam digging, horseback riding, storm watching and beach combing. Close to all the downtown activities and multiple festivals in Ocean Shores yet a stone’s throw away from North America’s only rainforest (Olympic National Park). All guest rooms are studio suites with seating area separated by a wetbar sink and counter; all rooms have overhead fans, decks or patios, ornamental fireplaces, Direct TV, and complimentary Wi-Fi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Lighthouse Suites Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Lighthouse Hotel Ocean Shores
- Best Western Lighthouse Hotel
- Best Western Ocean Shores
- Ocean Shores Best Western