Every September we spend a long family weekend at the ocean and we always stay here at the Best Western and have never been disappointed. It's on the edge of town so you don't hear traffic and noise and it's very close to the ocean, only 100 or 150 yards and you're on the beach. It's a short walk into town on the back road. They are always very friendly and accommodating. There's an indoor pool and hot tub and it gets busy in the afternoons with kids but in the evenings it quiets down. Outside they have a counter and sink to clean the clams you dug out on the beach. The units have a gas fireplace and small kitchen area so you can bring and cook your own food including the clams. There's a deck and chairs so you can sit out and enjoy the evening. There's a restaurant on the premises but we've never been very impressed. Breakfast is the usual hotel fare with industrial eggs and sausage. The waffles are good (you make your own) and there's lots of fruit and such. The best rooms are on the top floor facing the ocean and you'll likely see deer roaming the underbrush between the hotel and the beach. Sunsets are beautiful and I love to sit out on the deck with coffee and a book and enjoy the twilight. Book ahead, especially in the summer since there are many festivals on the weekends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This all-suites Ocean Shores, Washington hotel offers beautiful ocean views and a relaxing atmosphere at a great price. Welcome to the BEST WESTERN Lighthouse Suites Inn where every guest will enjoy convenient access to local shops, restaurants and more. Ideally situated along one of Washington's beautiful coastlines, this Ocean Shores hotel is a short walk to the beaches and a variety of beach activities including clam digging, horseback riding, storm watching and beach combing. Enjoy a romantic ocean view from the well-appointed suite rooms. These spacious guest rooms come equipped with a fireplace, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, cable satellite television and high-speed Internet access. Note rooms don't have air conditioning. Complimentary breakfast daily from 7:00 to 10:00 a.m. Dine at the hotel's onsite restaurant with limited hours. The BEST WESTERN Lighthouse Suites Inn also features an indoor swimming pool, jetted spa, dry heat sauna, exercise facility, business services and meeting accommodations for up to 80 guests. The BEST WESTERN Lighthouse Suites Inn offers convenient access to attractions such as the Ocean Shores Convention Center, the Oyehut Wildlife Preserve and Protection Island. Guests will also enjoy spending the day exploring the Olympic Rainforest or touring Cooney Mansion or the Polson Railroad Museum. Ocean Shores also hosts a variety of festivals and events throughout the year for both locals and guests to enjoy. We do have pet friendly rooms. All of which are located on the first floor of our hotel. There is a two pet maximum per room and a non- refundable pet fee per day.The friendly, helpful staff at the BEST WESTERN Lighthouse Suites Inn is ready to ensure a relaxing and memorable stay in Ocean Shores, Washington. Make a reservation today and save at the BEST WESTERN Lighthouse Suites Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Lighthouse Suites Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Lighthouse Hotel Ocean Shores
- Best Western Lighthouse Hotel
- Best Western Ocean Shores
- Ocean Shores Best Western