“Great Place To Stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Ocean Shores
Greenbank, Washington, United States
“Great Place To Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013

We just spent three nights at BW Ocean Shores and of our three experiences there, this one, so far is the best. This time of year we were about the only ones there, which made it real quiet. But everything was very nice and friendly. We were even able to get the top floor corner King for regular king rates...a special thanks for that. The view was fantastic....this motel is the closest to the ocean!! Would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Marcella D

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (176)
puyallup
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

Recently we skipped the winter blahs and visited Ocean Shores Wa. We stayed at the Best Western Lighthouse Suites Inn and will return there soon. We loved the room and the service and the staff was really friendly and happy to answer all of our questions. Our grandson loved the beautiful pool. We all had a very good time and will be staying there again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank judith c
Fircrest, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

My name is Quincie and I just had to write to let everyone know what I think about the Best Western Lighthouse in Ocean Shores, WA. My parents have been coming to this place since 2000. This is their favorite place to stay and they have always told me about this place. I came to the Lighthouse this year and I can see why they alway come back. There are many reasons why they love this place.
The Lighthouse is located on the shore and all rooms have a fantastic view of the Pacific Ocean. The gounds are kept well maintained. The Housekeeping always goes out of their way to insure that all rooms are clean and they we have everything we need. If you want something, we just have to call and it will be there. This is a dog friendly place as you can tell. The entire first floor and part of the second floor are for my friends. I can not say anything bad about the rooms.
The employees are also fantastic. They know me by my first name and when my parents call for a reservations, they always say that we are "Quincie's Parents". That makes my day when they remember me. The employees are very friendly and everytime I come to this place, they greet me as a valueable guest. I know a lot of tricks and I am rewarded with treats.
The reststaurant is called, "The Wave". This a very nice and spacious place to have supper. The menu is for all ages and the prices are very reasonable and affortable. The bartender and waitress love me too, but I am not allowed to come up there. I see them later and they just give me all the loving.
I met the owner yesterday and he is a very nice person and he loves all of his guest.
Well, I have said a lot about this place because I love it here. My parents have set reservations again this month. We try to get down here once or twice a month.
If you visit Ocean Shores, please stop in the Best Western Lighthouse and tell them that " QUINCIE" sent you.

Quincie (The Dog) and my parents, Dave and Lynn

Room Tip: All rooms have a fantastic view. I am not going to give my room out to you because it is my favorit...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Davey92034
Kirkland, WA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2012

We had a great time at the Best Western Plus Lighthouse Suites Inn and plan to return soon. Our room, the breakfast, the employees, and the service were terrific. We enjoyed the ocean view, fireplace, balcony, and more.

The easy access to the beach is a real plus!

Our only request would have been for less firm mattresses, but that is a personal sleep preference for us.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

2 Thank PATRICIA C
Vancouver
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012

We had a wonderful stay at this Best Western. The room was very nice. Loved the comfort of the room overall. The hot breakfast was not very appetizing, but the in room coffee was great. Excellent service from the staff. Very pleased. We would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple