The hotel was clean and very nice (inside & out)! More than enough space for two of us as there was a living area with a sofa bed. You can move the TV to watch from either the sofa or the bed. There was a fireplace that had a timer, pretty brilliant idea. They didn't have blankets and sheets in the room for the sofa bed, so you have to call down to the front and pick them up. Probably want to pick up 2 blankets during the cold season. Sofa bed mattress was thin and quite uncomfortable so may want to bring extra padding. The bed itself was decent, although I wondered if they turn/flip the mattress as it dips down on the side closest to the bathroom.
Customer service was great. There is only one person working the front desk at night thus most likely you'll have to make trip down to the front if need something. Hotel is pet friendly, and I didn't hear any barks at any time during the 2 nights there.
Pool, jacuzzi and sauna were excellent!
The taste from the tap water was not good but there is a water jug in the fitness center you can refill bottles.
Breakfasts was okay. I may eat breakfasts out if I was there longer. The waffles and biscuits and gravy were good as usual at a BW, the eggs however were chunky and hard. They had condiments to go with the eggs, but it really did nothing to cover up the texture. I hope they will find another variety of eggs like frittatas or hard boiled eggs. They also added ice cubes to their milk which watered down the milk, so we just mixed the 2 kinds together.
There was a clam digging cleaning station at the hotel as it's a huge clamming area. The first night we thought it was a road from our balcony as there were cars driving, however in the morning we realized the cars were driving up and down the beach!
They have a lighthouse~! Access from the 4th floor using you card and you can get a good view of the beach!
We stayed on the top floor as I'm a light sleeper and I always request away from the ice machine and elevators and they were able to accommodate my request.
Ocean Shores is a quaint town. We drove all the way to the end and as it was rainy and blustery out we didn't get out of the car, there wasn't much of a view from the car. There is a DVD player (not blue-ray) in the hotel and there is a red box near the round-a-bout in town. We stopped at the steak and seafood restaurant and was pretty happy with the food.
Overall it was a great stay and we would definitely go back. Apparently there is a room with a jacuzzi, might go for that next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This all-suites Ocean Shores, Washington hotel offers beautiful ocean views and a relaxing atmosphere at a great price. Welcome to the BEST WESTERN Lighthouse Suites Inn where every guest will enjoy convenient access to local shops, restaurants and more. Ideally situated along one of Washington's beautiful coastlines, this Ocean Shores hotel is a short walk to the beaches and a variety of beach activities including clam digging, horseback riding, storm watching and beach combing. Enjoy a romantic ocean view from the well-appointed suite rooms. These spacious guest rooms come equipped with a fireplace, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, cable satellite television and high-speed Internet access. Note rooms don't have air conditioning. Complimentary breakfast daily from 7:00 to 10:00 a.m. Dine at the hotel's onsite restaurant with limited hours. The BEST WESTERN Lighthouse Suites Inn also features an indoor swimming pool, jetted spa, dry heat sauna, exercise facility, business services and meeting accommodations for up to 80 guests. The BEST WESTERN Lighthouse Suites Inn offers convenient access to attractions such as the Ocean Shores Convention Center, the Oyehut Wildlife Preserve and Protection Island. Guests will also enjoy spending the day exploring the Olympic Rainforest or touring Cooney Mansion or the Polson Railroad Museum. Ocean Shores also hosts a variety of festivals and events throughout the year for both locals and guests to enjoy. We do have pet friendly rooms. All of which are located on the first floor of our hotel. There is a two pet maximum per room and a non- refundable pet fee per day.The friendly, helpful staff at the BEST WESTERN Lighthouse Suites Inn is ready to ensure a relaxing and memorable stay in Ocean Shores, Washington. Make a reservation today and save at the BEST WESTERN Lighthouse Suites Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Lighthouse Suites Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Lighthouse Hotel Ocean Shores
- Best Western Lighthouse Hotel
- Best Western Ocean Shores
- Ocean Shores Best Western