“Mom and pop ”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

While the looks of the sandcastle may not be the best, the customer service is unbelievable. They were kind, modified our order to make it cheaper, and brought out ice cream treats for the kid. Along with customer service the food was great! The fry bread is unbelievable!

Reviewed April 14, 2014

We went here due to the reviews. I had the Cod burger....yummy! The place is really small. So there was no seating inside. They do have out door seating. My boyfriend stood inside and ordered the food. The line was very long and from what he said It was very unorganized there. They were giving people wrong orders left and right. The staff was getting mad at each other. No one knew what order went to who. One man kept getting the wrong order and finally said with a stern voice" Get me the right order....I don't even want the fries anymore with it because its going to longer!!" After about 30 mins my boyfriend finally came outside with our food. My cod burger was really good....wish it was bigger but hey it tasted good. My son got a double cheese burger...he like it a lot. I would go back again and hope that it wasn't as busy and crazy as it was that day.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

We love the fish and chips here as well as the burgers and milkshakes. This is a classic beach restaurant that even offers vegetarian choices.

1  Thank Toni N
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Get togo order 2-3 times a month. The burgers are always good and tasty. The fish and chips are good (yet greasy). The fish is big and flakey, and the fry bread they give with it is excellent. It is a tourist place, but for a local like myself, it's nice in the winter with no waiting.

2  Thank berghuis3
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Stopped in for lunch, I had the fish 'n chips special which came with 2 pieces of cod, fries, and a cup of chowder for ten bucks. The fish was pretty good, but the fries were frozen crinkle cuts overcooked to nearly the toothpick stage. The chowder made up for the bad fries however. Next time I will skip the fries. My husband had the deluxe cheeseburger special with burger, fries and soda for six bucks. Came with the same fries. He said his burger was alright but tasted like a frozen patty on the brink of freezer burn. But he didn't spit it out so it clearly wasn't that bad. It did seem a little spendy for what we got, but not over the top. I'm sure we'll venture in again some day.