Tripadvisor
Ocean Shores
Post
Inbox
Search

“Hole in the wall with really good food!”
Review of Mike's Seafood

Mike's Seafood
Ranked #5 of 53 Restaurants in Ocean Shores
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: You'll find Mike's Seafood Restaurant on Point Brown ave (the main street entering Ocean Shores) left hand side next to the Fusions Art Gallery.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stopped by just two nights ago. Place was busy - usually a good sign, still we got seated right away. Servers were all friendly and food was good. My wife just had a garden salad and bowl of chowder while I had the pan-fried oysters and bowl of chowder. All good and food came very quickly. Honestly didn't look like much from the outside, and definitely not a white tablecloth type of place, but all in all a very solid experience.

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank Gary H
Write a reviewReviews (678)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Bloody Mary was gross and coffee was old. Steaks were good but barely warm when they came out. Alaskan king crab was old as well. Potatoes and veggies were not done. Server was ok but not great.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed December 19, 2019

Yum yum yum
You are not spending an extra 10$ for cloth table covers.
This food is simply delish.
Tha e drinks are fabulous too!!!

Reviewed December 15, 2019 via mobile

We were heading to Seabrook, WA and stopped in Ocean Shores for a late lunch. The service was amazing as was the food. My hubbie had the crab cakes which were delicious and I had a pear, pepper and shrimp dish which was also really good. Interesting flavor combination that was not overly filling. We both had clam chowder as an appetizer and we shared the chocolate banana cake with Carmel and chocolate syrup. We didn’t have a cocktail, but both had ice tea and the bill with tip came to $76.00. Definitely feel like it was worth the money! Check it out if you are near Ocean Shores!

Reviewed December 8, 2019 via mobile

We ate here last night and it was a great choice. My husband had the fried oysters which he loved (and he's very particular about his oysters). I had the crab/shrimp fettuccini that was perfect. Somehow I managed not to devour it all so now I happily have leftovers for lunch. My white wine was good but could have been colder.
Overall, I'm glad we came here. And we will be back.