“It you enjoy fried food, this place would be great”
Review of Mike's Seafood

Mike's Seafood
Ranked #3 of 46 Restaurants in Ocean Shores
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: You'll find Mike's Seafood Restaurant on Point Brown ave (the main street entering Ocean Shores) left hand side next to the Fusions Art Gallery.
Reviewed March 2, 2013

We went at an off-time to avoid the crowds. There were no fresh fish choices. Everything was fried. As we were trying to stay healthy this posed a problem for us. (Believe me...I love fish and chips!) The restaurant could have been cleaner and the waitress was not very attentive (as there was only one other customer at the time we were there). The salad was fine.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Our best meal in Ocean Shores and one of our best seafood meals ever. It's a good thing we had read the review ahead of time or we probably woun't have gotten out of the car. Place is in the back of a fish market, and looks like a fish and chips sort of diner. But the menu was far from that. Excelant choices of unique dishes. I'm on a protien diet so went with the steak and half crab meal. The steak we cooked to perfection - the crab was probably the best I've ever had. I asked and it was boiled in beer and with a lot of their cajun seasoning. My wife had wonderful saute' of prawns, peppers, and pears. Very unusual and very tasty. We will eat hear anytime we are in Ocean Shores.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

This place has a fish market in the front and a restaurant in the back. I can honestly say that this place does not have much of an ambiance but the staff is friendly and they serve fresh seafood and it taste great!

Reviewed February 16, 2013

We selected Mikes after reading a few TripAdvisor reviews and we're SO glad we did. Sometimes the "hole-in-the-wall" places are the best and Mikes fits this description. I ordered the Peppers Pears and Prawns $15.99 and its probably one of the best dishes, if not the best, I've ever had! I will plan to return just for this meal. My husband ordered the Surf n Turf Steak and Prawns $20 and the steak was tender, cooked just as ordered and
the prawns were seasoned and had a nice charbroiled flavor.

1  Thank absnyder
Reviewed February 1, 2013

It is a decent place to get a fried fish meal - the one I would pick in the area - the seafood is fresh - everything else pretty ordinary - service can be iffy.