“Absolutely Wonderful!”

Ranked #4 of 46 Restaurants in Ocean Shores
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: You'll find Mike's Seafood Restaurant on Point Brown ave (the main street entering Ocean Shores) left hand side next to the Fusions Art Gallery.
Allyn, Washington
“Absolutely Wonderful!”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

My boyfriend and I decided to try this restaurant because I read all the great reviews. We walked in and were sat in the outside area which was absolutely perfect. We got to sit right in front of the adorable little wood fire that was going to it kept us warm and was very romantic as well. I ordered a salad and the clam chowder in the bread bowl, DELICIOUS! My boyfriend ordered the shrimp basket and although they were the small shrimp they were fried to perfection and tasted lovely! We enjoyed every bit of our dinner and it must have put my boyfriend in the right mood because he proposed that night on the beach! Will definitely return to Mikes! Also, the staff was very friendly and prompt!

Visited October 2012
3 Thank HaleyLoree

reading, pa
“We had lunch AND dinner here in the same day... it was that good !!”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

We arrived in town and had a great lunch. My husband had the chowder in the bread bowl and the halibut and chips and I had the dungeoness crab salad sandwich. Very Tasty ! Colin, the owner invited us back after bringing us extra napkins or a drink refill (not sure which) We jokingly said we would and hours later when we found ourselves still in the area we decided to try the Scallops Toby and the Scallops and Steak in a dijon sauce. The place is not fancy, but the food is excellent. Everything was nicely seasoned and tasty. We may have to make a trip back to Ocean Shores just for this place.

2 Thank initfrfn
Kennewick, Washington
“5 star”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We asked for the best restaurant in town and were told to try Mike's Seafood, that we would not be disappointed. We have traveled the world many times, and I promise you, the food and service will please your palate. We will pass the word ..... delicious, well prepared, and fresh. We will be back, and so will our friends and family.

1 Thank JimsterandPat
Vancouver Island, Canada
“Outstanding food and service”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

My hubby and I are staying at the Best Western in Ocean Shores, WA and were looking for a good place to eat. We found that Mike's Seafood had great reviews and thought we'd try it. AMAZING. The place itself is very VERY simple but the food is so good. My hubby had the pear/prawns dish and couldn't believe how good it was. I had the smoked salmon sampler with sourdough bread - also great but the pepper pear prawns were so incredible. You've got to try it.

1 Thank JackandShelley K
“Great food!”
Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

Strange atmosphere for the type of food they serve. It feels diner-ish, but the food is actually really good! Not as good as Anthony's closer to Seattle, but good. I had razor clams and oysters, and my husband had crab cakes - all of which were delicious. Great find! Will go back if we ever decide to go back to Ocean Shores (not likely).