“Good pizza, but it must be made with gold.”
Review of Cruisers pizza

Cruisers pizza
Ranked #14 of 46 Restaurants in Ocean Shores
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 8, 2014

The pizza was good, but way too expensive. The reason: the owner has all his sauces and ingredients shipped from Chicago. Dude, we grow veggies out here, too... but whatever. I ordered a 12" (small) ham and pineapple pizza and the dang thing cost nearly $21. That is waaay too much for a two-topping pizza!!!

If you don't mind spending an arm and a leg, or if you won the jackpot, the pizza is very tasty. Light, fluffy crust, good sauce, but for the price, I'd go elsewhere.

2  Thank Supaxeph R

Reviewed January 5, 2014

They are new here in Ocean Shores, but they make the best pizza! Cruisers makes other products, haven't tryed them. Can't get past the pizza! Be ready to wait about 30 minutes but it is worth it!

2  Thank david w
Reviewed December 25, 2013

Looking for a place with some good hot wings to eat while watching some football. Cruised into cruisers and asked if they had any. They do, but not the kind I was looking for, pretty particular about my wings, but the owner started suggesting a few other places that might have what i was looking for and I thought that was so cool, decided to drop my coinage here. Ordered a pizza instead and got some breadstix. Honestly, the pizza was good, but the breadsticks....The bread sticks were buttery, crunchy and oh so...perfect. A nice dense dough inside that was NOT undercooked and crusty on the outside. Make you wanna slap your mama breadsticks. I was so full of breadsticks I could barely eat any pizza. Regardless, while the food is good, the service was great! The owner as mentioned, is very involved, he prepares, serves, visits with customers, etc. Our waitress was a sweetheart, very casual but attentive, friendly and professional. Not exactly a sports themed place but they do have a couple nice sized TV's for sports viewing and a few nice swills on tap. I was a little surprised to see they werent on TA so I added them. I dont visit OS too often but Cruisers will certainly be my pizza home when I'm in town.

2  Thank posibility409