“Good basic stay.”

Quinault Sweet Grass Hotel
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Ocean Shores

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Thank you for our recent stay at your hotel. I found my rooms to be clean and when I decided to add one more night the staff was very helpful at facilatating this. One two occasions I had to wait at the front desk for several minutes in the evening for staff to return to help...but we found the cookies made the time waiting pleasant. I would be nice to have menus in the rooms. And on our first night stay we went to the hotel restraunt and at least 10 items were unavailable due to not being available. I must have looked at the travelosity site because I thought there was a water park for kids. When I booked via phone I was told there was waterpark onsite. However these things can be easily changed. And I plan to stay again soon.
Thanks.

• Stayed August 2013
Kent, Washington
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I called the front desk a day ahead of my scheduled arrival time and made a request I didn't think they would be able to handle but thought I'd ask anyway. Gina was so sweet and really went the extra mile to help me. She was able to fulfill my request (no easy task) and was happy to do so.
The room itself was average and only had a 45 degree view of the beach. We would have like night stands next to the bed.
Overall it was a very pleasant experience/

Room Tip: The third floor has a better view.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Spanaway, Washington, United States
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We really enjoyed staying at the Ramada. The room was clean, the staff was super friendly and helpful (restaurant recommendations and parks). Enjoyed the pool each day of our stay, was also clean. Will definitely stay here again when we come back to Ocean Shores. Prob only complaint was that there was only a handful of cable channels on the tv.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Forest Grove, Oregon
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We had a pleasant time. The only thing was the room temp was hard to control. Other than that the pool and hot tub were great. As we entered the hotel they were handing out warm cookies, my kids loved that... Ok maybe I did as well. The price was great and close to the beach.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
#7 of 14 in Ocean Shores
Polynesian Resort
Polynesian Resort
#10 of 14 in Ocean Shores

Been to Quinault Sweet Grass Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quinault Sweet Grass Hotel

Property: Quinault Sweet Grass Hotel
Address: 845 Ocean Shores Blvd NW, Ocean Shores, WA 98569-9593 (Formerly Ramada Ocean Shores)
Location: United States > Washington > Ocean Shores
Beach Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#3 Business Hotel in Ocean Shores
#6 Romantic Hotel in Ocean Shores
#9 On the Beach Hotel in Ocean Shores
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quinault Sweet Grass Hotel 2.5*
Nestled in the sweet grass of Ocean Shores, Washington, the Quinault Sweet Grass hotel boasts gorgeous ocean views. Located close to area attractions, the hotel puts you just minutes away from fabulous beaches, artisan shops, great dining and family fun. After catching some waves, rent a bike, fly a kite or check out the local fun center. It's all within a short distance of your hotel. After a day of fun-filled area excitement, spend some time relaxing in our luxurious hotel. Our fitness center, indoor pool and hot tub can help you unwind after a day of area fun. Stay connected with our free Wi-Fi or unplug and watch one of our on-demand movies. Or, better yet, ramp up and check out the nightlife. Quinault Beach Resort & Casino is just a short hop away. Enjoy fine dining in Emily's Oceanfront restaurant, live entertainment in the lounge and Vegas-style gaming in the casino. Play some of Quinault's great new slots, or try your hand at great table games. Let Quinault's shuttle be your DD for a night of fun. The Quinault Sweet Grass Hotel, formerly the Ramada, is the Quinault's newest property acquisition. The Quinault observe a long tradition of providing superior customer service to its' customers. We look forward to serving former visitors of the Ramada and friends of Quinault. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Quinault Sweet Grass Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Ocean Shores Hotel Ocean Shores