All reviews game room full kitchen tether ball swing set basketball court one bedroom suite continental breakfast hot tub and sauna warm pool waffles dvd player stayed two nights nice stay beach access ocean view dog fireplace
Selected filters
Reviewed April 5, 2017

This room was a well furnished condo that had a fireplace full kitchen and a separate bedroom with two queen size beds.The room was on the third floor and had a view of the ocean. It was clean and a great place to stay and the price was better than other less interesting hotels.

Room tip: Go for the third floor condo.
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Becky G, General Manager at Polynesian Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. We really appreciate the compliments. The One Bedroom Suites are the perfect room for staying in Ocean Shores for most guests needs. We hope to see you again next time you are in Ocean Shores.

Reviewed March 8, 2017 via mobile

The staff is friendly but the room sucked. You can't see the ocean so don't let the ocean front advertising fool you... the popcorn ceiling is stained, the phone and light bulbs are out. I tried to use it to call the front desk to fix the tv and the light bulbs but had to walk to the office instead. Pool is warm but towels are more like hand towels vs pool towels. I asked at the front desk for a wine bottle opener and was told it was in my ice bucket... we don't have an ice bucket ☹️Lastly, I would say this place is overpriced for a weeknight in off season!

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank andreae707
Becky G, General Manager at Polynesian Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am sorry to hear that the popcorn ceiling and Ocean Front Lodging had such a negative affect on your time in Ocean Shores. We are Ocean Front and only offer and advertise 3rd floor Ocean Facing as Ocean View Rooms. I appreciate the Friendly Staff comments since the staff strives to make every guest want to return to The Polynesian Resort. I apologize for the other maintenance issues in the room. We never want a guest to have any of these type of issues so I appreciate you letting us know. If possible could you please send me an email directly with your name and date of stay so I can make sure these issues were taken care of? becky@thepolynesian.com Lastly next time you are planning a trip to Ocean Shores and want to give us another try call me or email me directly.

Reviewed December 23, 2016 via mobile

The room was amazing, the staff allowed us to check in early, brought us a crib for an unexpected guest and the staff was extremely kind and easy to work with. The ocean view was exceptional and we had a beautiful sunset to watch from our deck.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank dmfox67
Becky G, General Manager at Polynesian Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a nice review. We appreciate the compliments to the staff. It is always amazing to watch a beautiful sunset from the balconies. We hope to see you again soon. Happy Holidays.

Reviewed August 24, 2016

We've stayed here several times...on the first floor (no view), on the second floor facing south (no view) and on the third floor facing the ocean (the only floor with a view except for the penthouse). We enjoy staying here, but it's showing its age...popcorn ceilings, blah furniture in the rooms, blah paint in the rooms (typical pastel like in the southwest U.S.), typical thin hotel towels, thin walls, too much spacing between boards on the deck (stuff falls thru to the deck below you and from above). Nothing exceptional for being privately owned condos rented to the public, I wouldn't buy one to only use a couple weeks per year with such blah decor in the rooms. It just feels like another hotel. We'll continue to stay here, but we're going to check out other accommodations in the town.

Room tip: 3rd floor for ocean view. Ask for a room with no wall between the kitchen and living room, otherwise, the place feels tight.
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Whrlwind
Reviewed August 22, 2016

Amazing accommodations, clean, neat. Not sure of the room rate as it was part of my clubs tour, but the suite was huge, separate bedroom & bath, full living room and kitchen, plus ocean view! Great for a couple or a family.

Date of stay: August 2016