“Good prices but could use work”

Las Maracas Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 46 Restaurants in Ocean Shores
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Good prices but could use work”
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

Getting seated was interesting. The fajitas we ordered were great but the whole meal started off with cold chips. And things were asked for more than once. The place could use some serious sprucing up!

• Visited May 2014

Ocean Shores, Washington
“Great food and great service”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

This is one of my all-time favorite Mexican restaurants. The food is consistently very good, the service is excellent and the atmosphere is very good. I don't think you will be disappointed. The employees are very friendly and attentive.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Angie L
Buckley
“Just to be fair”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

About a year ago, my husband and I visited this restaurant and were quite disappointed with the service we got and my review reflected that disappointment. I just want to set the record straight. We visited there again recently and were both impressed with the service. It was quick and friendly. The food was excellent. Las Maracas is back on my list of favorites to visit in Ocean Shores.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank JudyBuckley
Olympia, Washington
“Good but not the best”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I am very accustomed to traditional Mexican cuisine. I did not find this locations food very traditional, but did find it very eatable and enjoyed my experience overall. The restaurant is actually pretty nice and the service was good. A good place to take the family and large groups, but not any die hard Mexican food lovers.

Visited March 2014
Seattle, Washington
“No lunch menu”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

I was disappointed in that I went in during lunch and had to order off the dinner menu. I was not that hungry, but had to order the larger plate. The food was better than average, if you want seconds on chips and salsa they will charge you extra. I was not used to that.

Visited February 2014