Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Go karts

Visiting was a blast from the past. I use to come here as a kid to ride the bumper cars. Now, I’m... read more

Reviewed September 8, 2018
nriggle
Bellingham, Washington
via mobile
Old School Family Fun

Playtime Family Fun is a great place for kids to have fun. My son & daughter were excited to be... read more

Reviewed August 16, 2017
Blockbusterman95
Fort St John, BC

All reviews go karts bumper cars all ages ice cream staff was friendly track carts parlor laps kid
Selected filters
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

My 11 year old wanted to do the Play Live gaming on Xbox. Since we had never been there before, we walked into the dark game room area and approached and approached a desk where a young lady employee was sitting (looked like and info desk). When we asked about how the Play Live worked, she condescendingly pointed to another desk saying “if you just go over there it lists the prices of everything.” Well, so sorry to interrupt you sitting at the desk near the entrance. We walk over to the desk she pointed us to. The young lady there was extra friendly and helped my son pick his game, get his controller and setup everything. Once he was playing, my husband stayed with him. My 4 year old and I went over to the ice cream stand in the attached room. We each got ice cream from a very friendly man who was working very hard to keep up with the crowd. He and another lady were the only two of the 4 back behind the counter that appeared to actually be working to help customers. Once we had our ice cream, we had to stand for a bit while eating it until some seats opened up at the counter. I then walked over to the lady at the end of the counter, who had been standing in that exact spot the ENTIRE time we had been in the ice cream area, and asked if I could have a spoon for my ice cream. She told me to go “down there somewhere and ask them for a spoon” as she pointed toward the other end of the counter where the massive crowd was gathered trying to order and the man and woman were busting hump to keep up (because they were still the only two actually trying to be helpful to the customers). That amazing gem of an employee, the one who had been standing in one spot for a long period of time, eventually started looking like she was setting up to start making waffle cones. She was moving at a total snail’s pace. Our ice cream was delicious. The waffle cone dipped in chocolate that I had was really good. We had to go to the restroom while we were there. That was horrible. Absolutely disgusting! It was SO dirty and the lid of the toilet wasn’t even on the back. The walls and the floor were gross. My daughter would not even go. She said she would just wait until we were somewhere that was not so scary. (Remember, she’s 4 and that’s how she viewed the restroom!)
Overall, my 11 year old enjoyed the 30 mins of live gaming. Otherwise, this place is a disgusting shack. I would not go back! Poor management is very clear!

Date of experience: July 2018
2  Thank Pepsidaisy
Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

No one would ever know this place has the most high tech gaming system on the Washington Coast. My teenagers were drooling over it. We came last week of March so the go carts were not going yet. But theassive amount of Ice Cream flavors hit the spot. If you are staying in Ocean Shores and your boys or teens are bored out of their mind this is the place to come. Not much to do in this quiet little town, but now you know where all the action is happening.

4  Thank RachelleLay
Reviewed March 27, 2018

There's not much to be said about Playtime Family Fun.. Go karts were great, we got the fast ones, $15 for two people, but ten laps went by in about three minutes.. Worth doing once if you're a go kart person, but too pricey to do more than that and not much else to do there

2  Thank Kirstin K
Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

Best Licorice Ice Cream anywhere hands-down ! First place we stop when coming into town ! It's the BEST !

Reviewed November 8, 2017

Been here a few times by myself but always go when we are with others. The go karts are very fun. They have 2 levels of karts so are accommodating to both kids and adults. Would be nice if they were a little faster but hey we are always in one piece and laughing at the end of the run so all is good.

Date of experience: August 2017