“Good”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #26 of 46 Restaurants in Ocean Shores
Reviewed July 19, 2014

For the value and price, they have best food and coffee around. There grilled Chicken sandwiches are very good Also their salads

Reviewed July 18, 2014

We stopped by for a quick lunch. The speed and accuracy of the order was correct, but my burger was crispy, as it set too long in their warming bins. I've been in hundreds of McDonalds, but this was the dirtiest dining area I'd ever seen. The floor looked like it hadn't been mopped that day. They need to be like other McDonalds, a super clean patron area, juicy burgers, not dried up hockey pucks.

1  Thank DEBandVINCE1
Reviewed July 11, 2014

McDonalds is consistent. Although, this one seemed pricier than most. Seemed like the only place in Ocean Shores to get a decent burger.

1  Thank Tracy R
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I never thought I'd ever review a McDonald's but the service here was exceptional. Very pleasant, smiling employees who went out of their way to help. We stopped because my husband likes the coffee and the price is right. I asked for a sweetened iced tea and couldn't believe how sweet it was. I asked if in the future I could order the tea half sweet and half unsweetened. The young lady immediately offered to replace the one I was drinking with a half and half. This was done with a gracious attitude and a smile.

1  Thank Head-mama
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

McD is McD. This one has great, friendly staff and the food is prepped fast. It is quite a small restaurant which makes everything look like organized chaos. The nice thing is prices are NOT jacked up for a resort town!

1  Thank Rbrt_Groves