“Good pizza”

Red Genie Pizza
Ranked #13 of 46 Restaurants in Ocean Shores
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Picked up a pizza to go for a midnight snack. Pizza had great flavor. Prices were in the mid to upper range for a big city, but probably inline with the area. Ordering was a bit frustrating, waited at the register as the server delivered a bill to a table, was acknowledged by the server so no problem, but when the server came back the phone rang and took a to go order rather than place the person on hold to take my order. Another server came by after I placed my order and rang up my order, stapling the receipt to my bill. Wait for pizza was reasonable and when the first server called my name for pick up wanted to charge me again until I pointed out my receipt was stapled to the ticket she was holding (on the front side I might add).

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Usually a Dugan's patron due to the free pitcher of pop with the coupon from hotels, but red genie is great! I would say this is the best alternative to Dugan's for anyone who prefers a thicker crust.

2  Thank Buzz D
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Ordered a takeout Pizza. Was fast and delicious. Soft crust and slightly crispy. Sauce was perfect and the toppings seemed fresh and well seasoned.

Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

To the local hotels at least. Maybe their is limited delivery in the summer. Oh, well, it's winter now and I'm surprised they're open!
A pleasant surprise! Good crust. Great doneness of the pie-hard to find. Excellent toppings and sauce!
A very good find! We'll be back next year!

Reviewed February 1, 2014

Highly recommended for pizza. Had the Greek and it was outstanding. Salad as well, a regular salad. Great staff very friendly and attentive. Lots of cool stuff to look at on the walls. A place not to miss.