We went to Ocean Shores and as always we stayed at Quinault Beach Hotel and Casino.
The 4th floor has been remodeled and is very nice! Everything is new and comfortable.
We have stayed at the hotel many times. This time I was happy. Things were different.
Everyone there acted like they enjoyed their jobs. As a plus for QClub members the weekend special was a lot less expensive we had planned!,
The casino was fun. Usually don't win too much but did ok this time.the atmosphere was good.
One complaint was that some of the machines didn't have sound, and there was no volume to adjust.
The room doesn't have any art on the walls (ours didn't ) but that was ok!
Not a major issue.
The Friday night Land and Sea Buffett was the best it's ever been!!!!
I'm ready to go back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the beach at Ocean Shores, the Quinault Beach Resort and Casino is Washington’s premiere coastal destination. Surrounded by the majestic Pacific Ocean and nestled amidst over 200 acres of protected wetlands, this resort offers views of unparalleled natural beauty from virtually every window. With three restaurants to choose from and a Vegas style casino with over 500 slot machines, a poker room, and 12 table games, Quinault Beach Resort and Casino is sure to become your favorite getaway location! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Quinault Beach Resort and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinault Beach Hotel Ocean Shores
- Quinault Beach Ocean Shores
- Quinalt Casino
- Quinault Beach Resort