Got a deal online for a 2nd floor ocean view king room. Stayed Friday and Saturday night with my wife. We are not big gamblers, but enjoy the environment. Room was clean, although a little t.l.c. was needed. (ie carpet was a little stained, tub needed recaulking) I understand what a beating the building takes with salty air, moisture, and all the sand people drag in. Both mornings we got the $2.99 breakfast special in the lounge that was excellent. Both evenings we wandered the casino, people watching, then sat in the lounge for an hour or 2 watching the great band. It was a fun atmosphere. Seafood platter in the deli was a bit tasteless and greasy, but the $2.00 hot dog was large and tasty. Did not go to the pool or eat at Emily's.. Had a great time...Will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the beach at Ocean Shores, the Quinault Beach Resort and Casino is Washington’s premiere coastal destination. Surrounded by the majestic Pacific Ocean and nestled amidst over 200 acres of protected wetlands, this resort offers views of unparalleled natural beauty from virtually every window. With three restaurants to choose from and a Vegas style casino with over 500 slot machines, a poker room, and 12 table games, Quinault Beach Resort and Casino is sure to become your favorite getaway location! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Quinault Beach Resort and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinault Beach Hotel Ocean Shores
- Quinault Beach Ocean Shores
- Quinalt Casino
- Quinault Beach Resort