My mom and I take a gambling trip every year to a casino. This year, we chose the Quinault.
I had to book a smoking room, that was all that was left, and our room was clean with all the needed amenities.
My only complaint was our room was near the front entrance and it was noisy. When you book, ask to be away from the entrance or book an ocean view.
We go to gamble, so most of our time was in the casino. The only time the cigarette smoke was bothersome to us was Saturday night and Sunday afternoon. Crowded casino, more smoke. We run into this no matter which casino we go to.
We received good service from all the staff and enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the beach at Ocean Shores, the Quinault Beach Resort and Casino is Washington’s premiere coastal destination. Surrounded by the majestic Pacific Ocean and nestled amidst over 200 acres of protected wetlands, this resort offers views of unparalleled natural beauty from virtually every window. With three restaurants to choose from and a Vegas style casino with over 500 slot machines, a poker room, and 12 table games, Quinault Beach Resort and Casino is sure to become your favorite getaway location! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Quinault Beach Resort and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinault Beach Hotel Ocean Shores
- Quinault Beach Ocean Shores
- Quinalt Casino
- Quinault Beach Resort