I was more than happy with our two night stay here. The room was large, offered a clear view of the ocean and some comfortable furniture near the window to enjoy it, was quiet, nicely furnished, had a gas fireplace, and was very clean. Lighting, a pet peeve of mine, was just fine. The cable TV signal was not HD so the flat screen had poor resolution. Handy refrig, microwave, coffee machine. Big vanity with two sinks and make up stool. It was a long walk to the car from our 4th floor north wing room, though the casino and hotel, then parking lot. No shortcuts.
Public spaces were fine and some pleasant surprises were the quality of the food specials for the rock-bottom prices, and how nice the front door staff were, especially Tom who voluntarily fetched me morning coffee & newspapers in the lobby lounge, with a big smile. Considering that the casino floor is the dominating central space, they are doing a good job of containing the noise, smoke, activity. People seemed relaxed, it was low key, and I saw many staff around keeping an eye on things.
Fortunately there were many places to sit out away from the gambling area, such as the spacious fireplace lounge, Starbucks coffee bar, benches outside facing the ocean. This was helpful, as my elderly father sleeps 11 hours a day so I needed to go somewhere, so as not to disturb him.
You can’t miss the entrance out by the highway thanks to the monster LED sign. The car approach is actually very scenic, with lovely scenic natural landscape.
You know, for $89 plus tax this place can’t be beat. Right after Labor was a perfect time, too. Less traffic, good weather, better rates. We enjoyed road trips to the Hoh Rain Forest, Seabrook, Iron Springs resort, and being around the ocean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the beach at Ocean Shores, the Quinault Beach Resort and Casino is Washington’s premiere coastal destination. Surrounded by the majestic Pacific Ocean and nestled amidst over 200 acres of protected wetlands, this resort offers views of unparalleled natural beauty from virtually every window. With three restaurants to choose from and a Vegas style casino with over 500 slot machines, a poker room, and 12 table games, Quinault Beach Resort and Casino is sure to become your favorite getaway location! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Quinault Beach Resort and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinault Beach Hotel Ocean Shores
- Quinault Beach Ocean Shores
- Quinalt Casino
- Quinault Beach Resort