What a great choice to celebrate my 40th Birthday!!! 2nd Visit. Nice relaxing weekend away, great price, friendly atmosphere, and all 5 couples with oceanfront rooms. The rooms were nice for the price, the crowds were low for a weekend, and there were enough food choices to keep us satisfied. Not a place to come to be entertained, but if you are with friends you can provide your own entertainment. We gambled for hours and you always had your choice of game. Don't forget to do the daily free slot tournament. One person in our group won $50 the first day of our stay. I would recommend the $4 omlet bar on Sunday morning and the $1.99 Olympic Special any time of the day. Remember...No matter where you go, your experience will be what you make it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the beach at Ocean Shores, the Quinault Beach Resort and Casino is Washington’s premiere coastal destination. Surrounded by the majestic Pacific Ocean and nestled amidst over 200 acres of protected wetlands, this resort offers views of unparalleled natural beauty from virtually every window. With three restaurants to choose from and a Vegas style casino with over 500 slot machines, a poker room, and 12 table games, Quinault Beach Resort and Casino is sure to become your favorite getaway location! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Quinault Beach Resort and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinault Beach Hotel Ocean Shores
- Quinault Beach Ocean Shores
- Quinalt Casino
- Quinault Beach Resort