We stayed at the Quinault Resort over New Year's - which was a totally overcharged fiasco. The couch in the room was dirty and had a 3-inch tear on the arm, the carpet was dirty & stained, the wallpaper peeling & nicked, the bathtub backed up when you tried to take a shower - in general old and worn.
Although most of the employees were friendly and helpful, one of the casino employees treated me more rudely than I have EVER been treated ANYWHERE when I asked for help with a slot machine that was frozen.
The view is lovely and the brunch quite good but all in all this was a GIANT disappointment!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the beach at Ocean Shores, the Quinault Beach Resort and Casino is Washington’s premiere coastal destination. Surrounded by the majestic Pacific Ocean and nestled amidst over 200 acres of protected wetlands, this resort offers views of unparalleled natural beauty from virtually every window. With three restaurants to choose from and a Vegas style casino with over 500 slot machines, a poker room, and 12 table games, Quinault Beach Resort and Casino is sure to become your favorite getaway location! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com and Orbitz so you can book your Quinault Beach Resort and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinault Beach Hotel Ocean Shores
- Quinault Beach Ocean Shores
- Quinalt Casino
- Quinault Beach Resort