We had a terrific time here. The staff was very friendly. We wanted a place that was laid back, where we could relax. This was it. Our room was ocean front. Absolutely gorgeous sunrises and sunsets. We did a lot of walking on the beach and watched the deer (which there is a lot of!). For a change of pace we drove into Ocean Shores. There aren't a lot of shops or things to do there. A few nice places to eat. Nothing is too fancy... All in all, we enjoyed our long weekend and will be going back.
We had the breakfast buffet at Emily's and it was good $12.99, but I preferred the anytime $1.99 breakfast special (2 eggs, meat, toast) in the bar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the beach at Ocean Shores, the Quinault Beach Resort and Casino is Washington’s premiere coastal destination. Surrounded by the majestic Pacific Ocean and nestled amidst over 200 acres of protected wetlands, this resort offers views of unparalleled natural beauty from virtually every window. With three restaurants to choose from and a Vegas style casino with over 500 slot machines, a poker room, and 12 table games, Quinault Beach Resort and Casino is sure to become your favorite getaway location! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Quinault Beach Resort and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinault Beach Hotel Ocean Shores
- Quinault Beach Ocean Shores
- Quinalt Casino
- Quinault Beach Resort