My husband and I just visited the resort this past week. Looking at reviews that were written, we were a little nervous about staying. Now I am glad that we did. The staff was great and the beds were comfy. The fireplace was a wonderful touch. It was on a timer, but it would stay on for a long time - about 45 minutes to an hour. We had an ocean view room. My husband was there on a hunting trip, so I spent most of the time hanging out at the beach or in the casino. I never was bored. I had a great time even by myself. I had a couple of massages and both were wonderful - the only reason that I didn't go back and have a third one was because of time. I learned how to play blackjack. The dealers were very helpful and so were other guests. The only down falls that I can say is that Emily's was pricey for what they offered. For one meal, my husband ordered a steak dinner that included New York Strip, mash potatoes and a veggie. The cut of meat was cheap and not worth the high price. He was very disappointed. I am a vegetarian and it was difficult to find foods that I could eat. They did not offer to veer from the menu to offer me any options as most restaurants. I had mostly salads and baked potatoes. There are three restaurants on site and one did offer a veggie burger - but one can't eat them every day!! I read about how bad the staff was and we never had that problem. From the moment we drove up the the front door (which was opened for us each and every time we came in or left) we felt like we were the only guest that they had and did everything to make our stay comfortable. If we ever go back into that area, we will stay there again. In fact, I have been trying to convince my husband that he needs to do another hunting trip there in the near future so that I can hit the blackjack tables again!! Oh, one more thing. Neither my husband or myself are smokers and are very sensitive to cigarette smoke. Smoking was allowed in the casinos, but the filtering system that they use kept the room really clear. There was a slight smell of smoke but nothing over whelming. I stayed at the blackjack table for hours at a time and was never bothered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the beach at Ocean Shores, the Quinault Beach Resort and Casino is Washington’s premiere coastal destination. Surrounded by the majestic Pacific Ocean and nestled amidst over 200 acres of protected wetlands, this resort offers views of unparalleled natural beauty from virtually every window. With three restaurants to choose from and a Vegas style casino with over 500 slot machines, a poker room, and 12 table games, Quinault Beach Resort and Casino is sure to become your favorite getaway location! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Quinault Beach Resort and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinault Beach Hotel Ocean Shores
- Quinault Beach Ocean Shores
- Quinalt Casino
- Quinault Beach Resort