“Pets and Shilo Inn”

Shilo Inn Suites - Ocean Shores
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Ocean Shores
Kingston, WA
Reviewed July 28, 2005

We were surprised to find the Shilo Inn at Ocean Shores, WA, does not allow pets. The front desk staff was very un-helpful in trying to resove the problem. Their lack of cutomer service was very disappointing.

10  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed July 8, 2005

Stayed there in late June. Room had everything....3 TVs, microwave, refrig, coffee maker, swet bar. Balcony with Ocean View. Close to everything.
We had a group rate. The normal rate is a bit high, but it was a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: June 2005, traveled on business
3  Thank arnerator
Reviewed July 6, 2005

My friend and I stayed at the Shilo Inn Suites at Ocean Shores July 2 and 3, 2005. We picked this particular hotel because we could get an oceanfront room for our stay. Weather was beautiful so we spent quite a bit of time on the balcony when in the room. The cheap plastic furniture was very dirty and there was a pile of cigar ashes on one end. For considerably over $200 per night, the balcony and furniture should have been clean--slightly more upscale furniture would have been appropriate. However, the room was clean; there was a mini refrigerator and mini microwave. Sunday morning breakfast buffet in their restaurant was good. However, we probably would not stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2005
7  Thank cruzergirl
Reviewed March 2, 2005

The room is very ample in space, with a sitting area separated from the sleeping area by a partial wall. The sitting room has a TV, phone, couch, end table and lamp, table and chairs, microwave, coffee-maker, wet sink and bar, and a very charming electric fireplace. We had a double queen, and the sleeping area has its own TV and phone. The bathroom is larger than average. My goodness the view is awesome.
The Restaurant is great and the view is great from all the tables. The staff is so friendly. We had the steak and fish and they were both great. We had a great server He made sure we had everything.
I would definately come back.

7  Thank OurPlaceRestaurant10
Reviewed November 30, 2004

We were very happy with our Thanksgiving Weekend stay at the Shilo Inn. Every room is a junior suite - which was perfect for my wife, two small children and I. My seven year old son had the hide-a-bed/sofa in the sitting area with his own TV tuned to the Disney channel. An oceanfront balcony, two more TV's, comfortable beds and electric fireplace made for a great room.

The restaurant/lounge downstairs was nice - in terms of set up and the oceanfront view. The breakfast menu was reasonably priced but the dinner menu was a bit too pricey for our family.

There is a nice indoor pool, fitness center, and very cool 3000 gallon aquarium thats fun for the kids and adults to check out. The complaints we had were minimal. If I had to do it again, I'd stay on the top floor to avoid the noise of running children overhead. (We were not the only family that enjoyed this hotel).

We found booking through the Shilo Inn website (--------------) and going to their "best rates" section got us the best deal. Their "Specials" section is also worth checking out.

All in all - we were very happy at the Shilo Inn in Ocean Shores and plan on staying there again.

4  Thank ncwmallard
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed July 28, 2004

My friend and I stayed 4 nights, first two ok, last 2 nights horrible. We were kept up all night by someone moving furniture all around. Complained first night happened again second night. I think very over priced for what you get, rooms quit dark but great bathroom. Would not stay there again but would eat at the Shilo Inn restaurant, very good food.

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Seattle, WA
Reviewed July 27, 2004

The food is awful and overpriced! I may have tolerated the food if it was priced correctly, but for a $24 meal, I was expecting something good. I also had the WORST margarita I've ever had. 100% sweet and sour...even after asking the waitress to fix it, she came back and it still tasted awful... she said "we are trying to get rid of that sweet & sour mix". She still charged me $6 for it. One thing good, the view is great.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
#9 of 14 in Ocean Shores
Polynesian Resort
Polynesian Resort
#6 of 14 in Ocean Shores

Been to Shilo Inn Suites - Ocean Shores? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Shilo Inn Suites - Ocean Shores

Address: 707 Ocean Shores Blvd NW, Ocean Shores, WA 98569-9345
Location: United States > Washington > Ocean Shores
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Business Hotel in Ocean Shores
#3 Romantic Hotel in Ocean Shores
#4 Family Hotel in Ocean Shores
#5 On the Beach Hotel in Ocean Shores
Price Range: $99 - $201 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Shilo Inn Suites - Ocean Shores 2.5*
Located in beautiful southern Oregon off Interstate 5 at Exit 30 is the 48 room, Shilo Inn. Medford enjoys a desirable climate year-round and the Rogue River, parks and theaters are nearby with lots of activities and planned adventures just waiting for guests of the Shilo Inn - Medford. Children 17 and under always stay free with an adult at Shilo Inns. Dogs welcome with nominal fee. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Shilo Inn Suites - Ocean Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Shilo Inn Ocean Shores Hotel Ocean Shores